Senior Manager/ Head, Transaction Monitoring/ FCC Reporting
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$60000.00 - HK$80000.00 per month|
Our client is a sizable banking group in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Head of FCC Monitoring and Reporting to join their team.
- Oversee and implement for the global FCC/FCR strategy and issue
- Provide support and develop the Financial Crime Risk structure and operating model
- Provide support to lines of business in providing updates to their governance committees that are consistent with the Head of FCC's report.
- Deliver an effective communications strategy for the FCC team
- Record and maintain the documents of FCC Risk and FCR and as a secretary for the FCR governance committees and FCR forums
- University graduated
- At least 7 years' experience in Bank for AML/ Transaction Monitoring/ FCC/ FCR
- Holder of professional certificate on AML/ CFT such as ACAMS, ICA
- Track record of delivery of significant change agenda
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your application to email@example.com or contact at Anthony Chan +852 3103 4363
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only