Senior Manager / Director - Group Tax, Insurance
- Newly Created Position
- Group Level Tax
- Regional Insurance Exposure
Our client is one of the key insurance players in the market, with continuous growth plans in Asia Pacific. They are currently seeking an experienced Tax candidate in their Group Function.
Reporting to the Head of Group Tax, you will be responsible for providing support in executing tax strategies and managing tax risk and compliance for any changes in their existing jurisdictions. You will work closely with the Finance team, head of businesses as well as function leads for different initiatives set by the Group, including M&A and investment strategies. You must have a strong business acumen, problem solving and stakeholder management skills.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA qualification or equivalent with Tertiary education
- Minimum 10 years' experience in both Big 4 AND In-house environment within a sizeable MNC
- Strong knowledge of corporate and international taxation in key APAC countries. Transfer pricing and indirect tax exposure are an added plus
- Excellent communication skills in English AND Mandarin languages required. Other Asian languages will be desirable
- Continuous improvement mindset in terms of processes and automation are advantageous
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for Manager role
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click on APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR235635.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.