Senior Manager, Risk
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$900000 - HK$1100000.00 per annum|
Our client is a renowned HK listed company with a market leading portfolio of businesses. With continued growth in the Greater China region, a rare opportunity has arisen for an energetic and experienced Risk Manager to join their team. Qualified candidates will be considered for the Senior Manager role.
Reporting to the Head of Function, you will lead a sizable team and oversee the risk management activities for the group covering Greater China region. You will ensure the appropriateness and adequacy of risk and internal control processes; overseeing the Enterprise Risk Management framework, driving and implementing the latest techniques on risk assessment and management. You will be the central contact point for various stakeholders in the group, identifying any inadequacies and migration those areas. This role will see you preparing and presenting to the Audit and Risk Committee on a regular basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with a professional qualification ie CPA, CISA, CIA, etc
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience gained from sizable organisations
- At least 5 years of supervisory skills; experienced in coaching and mentoring a team
- Strong knowledge on ERM, risk management and regulations for Greater China
- Excellent reporting writing skills in both Chinese and English
- Ability to travel occasional around the region
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 223508 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only