Senior Manager, Research - Index Business
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Leading HK & China markets Index Provider
- Excellent Quant Analysis & Risk Experience
- PhD & CFA qualifications highly preferred
Our client is one of the market leading Index providers offering a wide range of products and services in the region. As part of their growth strategy, a new headcount has been created to support their business within their Research function.
Reporting to the Head of the Team, you will be responsible for planning and executing strategic quantitative and Smart Beta research, and index development. You will formulate end to end research infrastructure necessary including IT system and analytic tools. The role will require solid presentation and communication skills as you will interact with a variety of external stakeholders (such as regulators, exchanges, listed companies, fund managers and investment banks), as well as participate in conferences and seminars. As an experienced team member, you will also contribute in improving internal work flow and coaching junior members.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- PhD in Math/Science or Financial Engineering with CFA
- 8+ years relevant experience in Quantitative Analysis, Risk Management, Portfolio Optimization and financial modelling
- Strong exposure in covering Hong Kong and Greater China market
- Programming experience in Python, R, Matlab, SAS and SQL
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Machine Learning and other AI technologies knowledge are a plus.
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference RR237528.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.