Senior Manager, Regional FP&A - Asset Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Asset Management firm
- Work-life balance
- Westernized Culture
Our client is an established Asset Management firm with business operations in over 20 countries across the globe. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the Regional FP&A team as a Senior Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Regional Financial Planning and Analysis, you will be working as a business partner with the country finance teams across APAC for the preparation of in-depth financial analysis on expenses for the asset management business. In addition, you will need to provide viable suggestions or recommendations on enhancing the cost-efficiency. As a Senior Manager, you will need to assist in business planning to identify new business opportunities or risks to improve business performance as well as other ad hoc. duties.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience gained from the Banking/Financial Services industry preferably with audit background
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.