Senior Manager, Regional Financial Control - Asset Management
Our client is an established Asset Management firm with business operations in over 20 countries across the globe. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the Regional Financial Control team as a Senior Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Control, you will be working as a business partner with the country finance teams across APAC for the preparation of management reporting and other financial reports for the asset management business. In addition, you will need to manage and review the financial statements prepared by the offshore team as well as provide guidance or training to them. As a Senior Manager, you will need to perform financial analysis, assist in business planning to identify new business opportunities or risks to improve business performance as well as other ad hoc. duties.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience gained from the Banking/Financial Services industry preferably with audit background
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting (USGAAP and IFRS)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.