Senior Manager, Product/ Trade Development (Tourism and travel)
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a leader in the tourism and travel industry in Hong Kong, partnering with corporate and official authorities to facilitate year round calendar of events and programs. They are now looking for a Senior Manager, Product/ Trade Development to join their team in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for formulating, creating and driving trade development strategies and programs. Actively reaching out to and maintaining relationships with new and exsisting trade and corporate partners. You will be conducting research and observe latest market trends, track performance and reviewing programs to ensure continuous improvement. You will work closely with promotion team to ensure all are in line with business development goals and objectives. You will be leading a team of 8 across different levels, supervise and coach them to ensure KPIs are delivered with career development plans in place.
- At least 12 years of sales and marketing experiences in the touism and travel industry with 5 years at a managerial level
- Degree or above in marketing or related subjects
- Solid knowledge in trade/ travel product development in Hong Kong and Asia
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Track record in strategic decision making and development of complex business development and marketing program
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; self-driven, creative and a can-do attitude
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT238562
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only