Senior Manager, IT Incident and Change Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is a fast-growing bank in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Senior Manager, IT Incident and Change Management to lead a team and support their expanding environment.
- Drive root cause analysis and identify preventive / follow up actions for IT incidents in order to have continuous improvement.
- Conduct service quality review to share lessons learnt for IT incidents and promote the importance and awareness of quality standard.
- Impose and improve change control activities to have better system stability and quality.
- Develop and monitor quality metrics and prepare IT quality report to senior management.
- Act as the operational risk officer to ensure operational risk incidents are timely reported with quality.
- Review IT service level objectives regularly and deliver service level reports to business units.
- Conduct regular review on processes related to IT services management.
- University degree in information technology or related discipline.
- At least 10 years' experience in IT industry
- In-depth knowledge and experience in IT services quality management.
- Proficient in incident, problem and change management.
- Good knowledge of banking applications and infrastructure.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements will be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Mature and able to work under pressure.
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW".