Senior Manager - Internal Audit
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$850000.00 - HK$1200000 per annum|
Our client is a well established listed company with operations globally, especially in Greater China and Europe. They are currently seeking for a Senior Manager of Internal Audit to join their corporate function.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, this is a second in charge role where you will lead a team covering both Audit & Risk. You will be responsible for group wide audit programmes, ensuring effective internal controls and that policies and procedures are being adhered to; maintaining a high level of compliance across all businesses and leading fraud investigations where necessary. A key part of your role is to review the adequacy of IT Audit controls and implement new systems and practices. This is a highly visible role where you will interface with business leaders and joint ventures within the Group.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant, ACCA or CIA,etc
- Minimum 15 years of solid Internal Audit & Internal Control experience gained in multinationals or HK ListCo
- IT Audit experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience in leading a successful IA team
- Hands on self-starter, ability to see picture and at detailed level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Ability to travel occasionally around the Greater China region and Europe
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 238827 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only