Senior Manager - Internal Audit (Listed Company)
A HK listed company within a rapidly expanding industry. They are one of the market leaders in the research and development of components used in electronic devices such as smartphones and home products. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their team.
- Plan and execution of regional audit assignments globally
- Report findings and investigation results to the audit committee
- Be responsible for leading and coordination of special investigations
- Monitor the progress of recommendations as well as the execution
- Supervise and develop a team
- Ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience or above in Audit, 4 years in internal role
- Previous experience with the manufacturing industry is preferred
- CPA qualified accountant, CIA qualification is a plus
- Stakeholder focused and able to work closely with senior management
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants please apply directly with the link below. For an express application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #223465 in the subject line.