Senior Manager, Integration and DevOps Engineering
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
You will be part of a fast paced and tightly knit team which prides in its innovative skills and ability to deliver a high quality IT product in a short time span. We are seeking a Manager, Integration and DevOps Engineering with a passion to drive system and data integration, DevOps platforms automation at all stages of software development, release, operations and maintenance with embedded security best practice.
* Function as a technologist responsible for the overall health and performance of the core IT infrastructure, products and platforms.
* Assist in the planning of all phases of systems development for medium and complex projects.
* Lead the preparation and execution of Integration and DevOps Engineering related projects
* Support the preparation and execution of Integration and DevOps Engineering related projects
* Build and keep a healthy CI/CD pipeline.
* Develop automation framework for functional, unit & scale testing.
* Contribute to feature design for deployment cloud platform and data integration technologies.
* Disciplined and Self Motivated to be able to function effectively with Virtual Teams.
* Strong experience in working effectively with Outsourced Support Partners.
* Proven experience working in a Global matrix organization.
* Bachelors in Computer Science or EE is required, post graduate degree preferred
* Overall 10+ years of IT experience
* Proficient experience working in a commercial DevOps environment and developing platforms automation.
* Proficient in coding and debugging in various IT programming languages.
* Experience with the development tools and environments of (technology/application) platforms.
* Hands-on experience to provision application service with integration with Azure / Google / AWS / Alicloud PaaS is desirable.
* Good knowledge of system integration tools (e.g. Kaffa / SnapLogics / WebMathod ) and DevOps Tools Chain.
* Good knowledge of ITIL best practices within the Systems Development Lifecycle, Release and Deployment Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog Management and other key processes is preferable.
* Proficiency in using source code control systems, continuous build integration, test case management and reporting tools.
* Demonstrable experience in the preparation of project plans and estimates.
* Experience in working in Scrum methodology is a plus.
* Passionate about quality, wants to make a difference.
* Ability to work in a motivated, maturing, fast paced environment.
* Ability to work both independently and collectively in a team environment.