Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing Communications
Our client is an iconic consumer lifestyle brand and one of the global market leaders. Due to internal promotion, a Senior Marketing Manager role was newly created to lead a sizable integrated marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will
- Direct an effective central marketing management structure and operation to fully utilise and allocate resources, and sustain business growth .
- Local HQ's creative and develop marketing campaigns to promote brand effectively through ATL, media, digital marketing, retail and trade promotions to send the brand message across.
- Seek to understand business directions, strengths, competitive edge and market positioning so as to provide insight into the formulation of divisional marketing strategies to facilitate business growth and remain competitiveness.
- Act as a functional expert to provide innovative solutions and initiatives to the management to meet the changing business trends of the industries across divisions and as a whole.
- Define the standard of the marketing & communication function. Act as a gate keeper to ensure quality and cost effectiveness in marketing activities.
- Collate and share best practices and market intelligence in planning and executing marketing activities.
- Identify and select suitable marketing service providers, negotiate the terms and monitor service providers' performance at central level with an aim to create synergies.
- Monitor and manage the annual marketing budget of central marking team to deliver business results and optimise the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Bachelor degree or above in Marketing, Communication or related disciplines.
- 8 - 10 years of marketing experience focusing on ATL, media, and creative. Preferred candidates coming from marketing agencies, prominent skincare, banking or insurance brands.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate with different levels of stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership, analytical, planning and project management skills.
- Energetic with a can-do and innovative mindset.
- Strong brand sense and curation skills.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC237324.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.