Senior Manager, Insurance Projects
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a reputable International Insurance Corporation with significant business presence in the Asia region. With continuous dedication to perfecting Customer Service and Customer Experience, a newly created opportunity has arisen in the Project Management team under the Regional Transformation function, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Head of the team, you will act as an independent Project Manager to identify, lead, manage and execute Customer Service and Customer Experience related projects and you will ensure projects are delivered on schedule and aligned with group standards and best practices. You will be responsible for conducting needs assessment and gap analysis, eliciting and evaluating business requirements, identifying risks and constraints, as well as recommending solutions. You will also be required to work collaboratively with all relevant internal parties as well as external vendors and consultants to ensure deliverable. In addition, you will participate in constructing briefing for new strategies based on validated research and data, contribute to the continuous improvement of Customer Service related units by recognizing opportunities for enhancing user experience, and support the development and delivery of various training when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree ideally with qualifications in project management / project methodologies
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Project Management and / or Management Consulting gained within the Insurance industry and / or Consulting Firms focusing on Insurance sector
- Experienced in managing sizable Customer Service, Customer Experience and / or Call Centre Operation related projects
- Experienced in full project lifecycle with familiarity in various project phases including design and analysis, business requirements/specifications development, testing
- Good understanding of Insurance business operations and related processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English. Proficiency in any local languages will be advantageous
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311, , or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 217504. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only