Senior Manager, HR
Our client is a well-established listed Hong Kong conglomerate with operations in Greater China as well as overseas. Hong Kong is their global headquarter where their sizable corporation functions are based. With expanding business portfolio and new projects pipelined for 2019, they are now seeking for an experienced Human Resource at Senior Manager level to join their team.
Reporting to the Business Operations Director and functionally into HR Director, you will lead a small team in a business partnering and advisory role, interfacing closely with one of the business leaders and their operations of around 150 people. You will support the management team from recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee engagement and relation to general advisory. Working closely with the wider HR team, you will ensure HR polices and reward programmes are aligned, in addition to playing a key role in performance management and evaluation process. As a business partner to the operation, you will implement the HR strategy and best practices to the business unit.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in HR or Business Management
- Minimum 15 years of solid HR generalist experiences gained in fast paced MNCs or HK Listed companies
- Solid knowledge in C&B would be highly advantageous
- Hands on working style and a team player
- Strong communication and effective rapport building skills
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 229209 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only