Senior Manager - Head of Thought Leadership, Index
- One of the Leading Index Providers
- Exciting Thought Leadership Role
- Reading and Written Chinese a MUST
Our client is one of the leading Index businesses in the Greater China region, with a strong presence in Hong Kong. As part of continuous growth, they are currently seeking an experienced candidate to take on their Thought Leadership mandate as a Senior Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Index Research, you will be tasked to formulate strategies to promote usage of Indexes and generate research paper for publication. You will be responsible for identifying latest trends, as well as interact with relevant internal and external stakeholders to present up to date index market information. This requires someone who has strong analytical and communication skills, who's confident in interacting with different audiences in the market.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary education with a degree in Finance, Economics, or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in index/equity research
- Excellent knowledge of latest development of the Index and financial markets
- Highly advanced presentation skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin languages
- Writing skills in both English and Chinese
Interested parties, please reach out to Rhoda Rivera by sending your updated CV to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR241217.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.