Senior Manager, Group Pension & Insurance Compliance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading International Insurance Group with strong business focuses and an established presence in Asia. As part of the group's continuing effort to strengthen their Risk & Compliance culture, an outstanding opportunity has arisen in the local Group Pension & Group Insurance Compliance team for an experienced individual to be based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of the department, you will be a key member of the specialised team providing compliance and legal advice to the Group Pension and Insurance businesses in Hong Kong covering MPF, ORSO, Life and Health Insurance. Your responsibilities include business operations compliance advisory, legal support, internal policy reviews, regulatory change impacts assessment. You will provide regulatory advice related to the business and potential changes which would impact the business in addition to helping the business to understand the various regulations in support of different projects and initiatives. Additionally, you will perform continuous assessment on compliance and regulatory risks and assist in regulatory investigations / examinations when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree ideally with legal qualifications
- Minimum 8 - 10+ years relevant experience in Compliance, Legal or Regulatory related roles related to Pension (MPF & ORSO), Group Life and Health Insurance business
- Solid Pension, Group Life and Health Insurance products knowledge
- Familiarity to the Hong Kong insurance regulatory bodies (namely IA and MPFA), regulatory environment and rules
- Experience gained from Insurance companies / Brokerages and / or Pension Fund Houses
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or quoting reference number AH 219181.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.