Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Director, Banking & Financial Services
- Front Office and Client Support
- People Management Role
- FICC Asset Class
One of our key clients, an established foreign bank with long presence in Hong Kong, is currently seeking an experienced banking professional to support with their Front Office Markets Business as Senior Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Front Office Support, you will be responsible for managing a team in Asia in ensuring timely and quality support for their FICC global markets business along with its global team, and key stakeholders. You will be key point of contact for any escalation, as well as, SME for local and global processes, where you will also implement and manage control and procedures in compliance with internal and regulatory policies. Strong client service mind-set is imperative with excellent communication skills a must.
To be successful, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above, CFA qualified desirable
- At least 13 years' of Global Markets Middle Office Operations experience in a sizeable banking institution in Hong Kong
- Must have FICC asset class exposure including FX, Rates & Credit, Commodities, Structured Products
- Team management skills with proven experience in people development
- Excellent knowledge of middle office processes and systems, ideally Murex
- Must be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR261667 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend