Senior Manager - FP&A
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A leading conglomerate in Hong Kong, with businesses in hospitality, F&B and entertainment. With over 20 people in the Finance & Accounting team, they are currently looking for a Senior FP&A manager to join their team and drive the analytical functions.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a contributor role where you will perform all financial analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Managing a team of supervisors and financial analysts to provide meaningful analytical reports to stakeholders
- Working closely with the senior level stakeholders within the firm to provide quality commercial, financial insight and analysis to the leadership.
- Provide recommendations to local business on profitability, costs
- Develop and hire junior level staff
- Ad hoc projects depending on needs and requirements of business.
- Degree holder, CPA qualified accountant preferred
- Minimum 10 years of FP&A experience gained in a sizable company. Team leading experience as advantage
- Previous Audit experience would be an added advantage but not mandatory
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering experience with other functions is a plus
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for Manager - FP&A
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)