Senior Manager, EMC Storage & Backup (55-60k)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Administer On-Premise, & In-Country Storage & Backup infrastructure covering SAN storage/replication, NAS storage, EMC Avamar/ProtectPoint/AppSync software, and Data Domain/Unity/XtremIO, Cisco MDS, Veeam VCC, Veeam B&R etc.
- Administer Cloud-based Storage & Backup infrastructure covering Microsoft Azure cloud, Microsoft StorSimple, Microsoft ASR, etc.
- Provide L2 technical support for incidents and problem resolution
- Drafting, & updating L1 recovery operational procedure for 24x7 operation team
- Follow up with 3rd party vendors for firmware/patching assessment, & change/incident/problem review
- Create, maintain backup policies, perform backup and restore troubleshooting, & reporting
- Support Storage & Backup integration with Databases (DB2, MSSQL, & Oracle) & multiple Middleware
- Create, maintain, and review operational and technical documentation
- Monitoring of all Storage & Backup Hardware/Software
- Proactively identify risk for existing areas.
- Provide suggestion of improvement for existing areas.
- Plan and perform change activity following change management policy and process
- Create monthly/quarterly/annual Storage & Backup utilization and performance reports
- Maintain backup inventory
- Participate in the annual DR drills for all Datacenters
- Power Shell scripting
- Effectively collaborate with Server/Cloud/Databases/Middleware/Network/Data Center/Service Delivery/Project teams
- Provide 24x7 on-call support
- Work on holiday/weekend for planned change/unplanned INC/DR Drill/Project cut-over
- Degree holder in IT, or relevant area
- At least 5-10 years of infrastructure working experience at a regional level
- Experience with EMC/Hitachi/NetApp storage, EMC/Veeam/Veritas backup, Cisco/Broadcom/Brocade SAN switch
- Knowledge of Operating Systems: AIX, Linux, UNIX, & Windows
- Knowledge of Cloud Storage & Backup techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of Databases & Middleware related Storage & Backup integration, techniques, and technologies
- The holder of the ITIL/PMP certification will be advanced.
- Proven incident/problem analysis and solving skills
- Must be a good team player
- Strong communication skills in English (and Cantonese be advanced)
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.