Senior Manager, Digital Payment
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$50000 - HK$85000 per month|
Our client is a leading banking Group with reputable Retail Banking businesses in Hong Kong. The Bank strives to offer consumer clients with innovative and advanced digital products and services and is currently seeking a Team Leader in the Digital Payment Platform.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Payment, you will drive the product development initiatives in the Digital Payment platform to increase customer penetration, customer usage as well as to strengthen the capabilities of platform. You will lead the delivery of these initiatives from product and service formulation to launch, ensuring these programs comply with country and regulatory standards. As a leader, you will work with the wider product and customer segment teams to enhance the customer experience and user experience. In addition, you will work closely with business development, 3rd party payment providers, software development team to drive products, campaign and program launches. You will keep up-to-date with the latest digital payment trends and provide directions to the team in building out competitive and innovative products and services.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in product development and marketing with exposure to digital payment, mobile banking, digital banking or ecommerce related areas
- Experience in business development, channel management, product development / management and marketing
- Good network in the service providers / vendors relevant to digital payment / digital banking
- Understanding of risk and compliance in the digital payment / banking space
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 230910
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only