Senior Manager, Client Servicing - Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Growing Asset Management Firm
- Client Servicing Focused
- SFC Type 1 License Holder
Our client is an established asset management business with exciting growth plans in the region. An interesting opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to join their Client Servicing team as Senior Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for leading a small team in executing daily client servicing duties. This role will be key point of contact for existing client queries based on fund and investment transactions , as well as key escalation point for sensitive client issues. You will be highly presentable with the expecation to occasionally meet clients in person should it be required. Excellent communication and problem solving skills, as well as people development skills are pre-requisites.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree
- At least 12 years' working experience with relevant client servicing background in sizable financial services industry
- Mutual Funds or Unit Trust product experience A MUST
- Familiar with project Management and continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong organisational and leaderships skills
- Communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin languages
- SFC Type 1 License
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click on APPLY NOW quoting RR231270.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.