Senior Manager, CDD / AML Regulatory Change Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading regional retail and corporate banking group with expanding businesses in Hong Kong. The bank is committed to enhance their Client Due Diligence processes and policies and is currently seeking high-calibre professionals in their Client Due Diligence Transformation and Change function in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Transformation & Change function, you will supervise a small team on project basis to develop the Client Due Diligence (CDD) projects, implementing plans, policies and procedures for the Bank with particular focuses on the Corporate Banking client segment. You will conduct onboarding reviews on existing and new clients, facilitate the CDD process, implement changes in the CDD and onboarding processes, act on regulatory changes and assess business readiness and capability to adopt the changes. As a senior member of the team, you will work closely with the group head office, offshore operations hubs, AML compliance functions and client onboarding case managers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in Banking in areas such as KYC, AML, CDD, Corporate Banking Operations, Business Transformation, 1st Line business support roles
- Familiar with KYC / CDD processes and policies
- Change, transformation and project management experience
- Experience in compliance consultancies servicing banking clients on AML / KYC matters would also be considered
- Excellent Communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 209037. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.