Senior Manager, Cash/ Payment Product, Virtual Banking
Our client is a fast-expanding Virtual Bank in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Cash/ Payment Product Management professional to join their Commercial Banking Business.
Report directly to the Head of Commercial Banking Business, you will be the product manager of cash/ payment products commercial banking business to drive business growth. You will plan and develop product strategies and roll out innovative products to meet clients' need. You will take P&L responsibility for the products and gather feedback from the market to make continuous product enhancement in order to provide the best solutions to customers. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in product management/ product development for cash/ payment products for commercial banking clients
- Solid experience of end-to-end product development process and sound knowledge of regulatory requirement
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or email@example.com / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 238703
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only