Senior Manager, Business Planning, Asia Pacific
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$70000 - HK$80000 per month|
Our client is one of the largest global fashion company with business worldwide in 110+ countries with headquarter in Europe. It is one of the leading brands globally in the fashion sector with sustainable business growth across the world. To accelerate their rapid growth in the APAC market, the company has created a new position for a Senior Business Planning Manager, APAC to lead the business analytics & operation efficiency improvement strategy for the APAC market.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing all business intelligence initiatives for the APAC market to improve brand planning strategy. Your responsibilities also include:
- Partnering and advising the management team on how to maximise business opportunities base on the findings from business data
- Setting up and managing regional analytical projects such as ROI on marketing spend, regional merchandise sell-throughs, OTB plan and consistent evaluation of the same
- Designing and formulating solutions and an action plan to improve operational efficiency and profitability
- Analysing sales performance and provide recommendations and key learnings to accelerate business growth
- Improving operational efficiency by studying current business models and processes across counties
- Identifying strategically important needs in each market, leading cross-functional teams - Sales, Marketing, Merchandising and Finance team to manage strategic projects to drive multi-year business plan
- Collaborating with cross-team functional heads to streamline business priorities based on local market realities/ data
- Partnering with the top management and develop a business development strategy, budgets and forecasts in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 12 or more years of experience in business analysis & intelligence in the retail/ fashion sector
- Experience with business analytics management and business improvement projects at a regional level in multinational companies
- Solid understanding in the fashion retail sector and experience in partnering with a senior leadership team
- Outstanding business acumen with professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Solution-oriented, proactive and passionate attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English is required.
Contact Anki Lau on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL227281.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.