Senior Manager - Application Systems (SAP)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Responsible for software development, implementation and enhancement
- Lead the team to develop, enhance and implement various IT application projects.
- Plan and Direct all phases of project from initialize to closure include project plan, schedule monitor and control,resource planning and control, scope defining, development control, SIT and UAT with go-live preparation, and all check point reviews to ensure effectiveness and success of the projects.
- Liaise with business stakeholders and projectteam to ensure the appropriate direction and expectation levels in all parties areachieved.
- Report to IT Director and provide supports in ad hoc projects or other IT related matters.
- Degree Holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years IT experience with 5 years in project management role
- Solid experience in manufacturing or accounting background is preferred.
- Proven experience in managing projects with ability to multitask and manage multiple small to medium projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Professional Certification in PMP / ITIL / SAP.
- Technical proficiency in SAP/ PLM / CRM / C# / ASP.NET / Java / integration skill.
- Sound Knowledge in management reporting and information system.
- Strong verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills at all level of stakeholder.
- Capable to lead and motivate staff and apply skills and
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
- Occasional travel to China is required.