Senior Manager, AML - Large Corporate Bank
Our client is a well-known banking group with diversified businesses including retail, commercial, and wealth management businesses. Due to business expansion, they are currently seeking for an Senior Manager - AML Compliance to join their business.
- Support the Head of Copmpliance in implementation of the Compliance Governance structure
- Deliver an effective communications strategy for the Compliance regional team
- Develop and maintain a capability to provide the Head of Compliance with insightful analysis
- Leadership to ensure proactive approach is taken to identification of risk and potential impacts on Business
- Ensure that compliance reports for the Head of compliance to present at relevant Governance Committees provide an accurate and balanced view of the effectiveness of the control framework
- Review, provide inputs and challenge to the Head of Compliance and CEO scorecards.
- Solid knowledge of AML to relevant lines of business.
- Excellent communicator (both written and oral) and strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Works well across different team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Holder of professional qualification on AML(e.g. ACAMS, ICA) is preferred
Interested parties, please contact Winnie Shi @ (852) 3103 4321 / email@example.com or click APPLY NOW