Senior Logistics Manager, MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||Up to HK$720000.00 per annum + bonus|
About the client and the opportunity
Our client is a global employer and has a popular consumer brand. The logistics department has 7 headcounts. An opportunity as a replacement to a long service staff has arisen in the department head role reporting to the CFO.
In particular, you will :
- Manage the whole logistics team including internal logistics staff and outsourced third party logistics contractors.
- Formulate policies and set operating procedures for inventory control, warehouse and logistics workflow
- Streamline operations workflow to achieve cost effectiveness.
- Follow up and make necessary recommendations on all existing and potential business.
About the requirement
To qualify, you will have / be :
- A university graduate or above in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years working experience preferably in retail industry, with at least 5 years in managerial level;
- Knowledge and experience in quality assurance, inland transportation and supply chain management are required
- Strong planning, leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Dynamic team player and attention to details with all-rounded communication skills;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC229086
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.