Senior Key Account Manager, Manufacturing Business
Our client is a listed ODM/OEM manufacturer with a sizable set up in Hong Kong and China serving US and EU consumer electronics brands. The key account management team is expanding and they are looking for 2 Senior/Sales Managers to continue serving the US and EU markets.
- Formulate and implement sales and CRM strategies
- Manage portfolio's P&Ls (top & bottom line results)
- Team coaching includes sales and project management to meet your sales and operational targets (i.e. OTD), and grow your customer partnerships
- Manage and influence internal stakeholders to deliver results including project managers, engineers, sourcing and procurement, production (NPI, PM, QA)
- Growing key accounts by new technology introduction, excellent engineering pilot and project management.
- Degree in business or engineering preferred
- Experience in electronics manufacturing field is an asset
- Progressive 7+ years of sales/key account management, with people management experience
- Excellent people and leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and motivate teams, and influence across various departments/ levels
- Good financial acumen, with strong track record of P&L management
- Periodic travel required to manage overseas accounts at mid-senior level
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC242922
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.