Senior Key Account Manager - FMCG MNC
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$520000.00 - HK$715000 per annum|
My client is a well-known FMCG multinational company with a strong product portfolio. As the market leader within its sector, they recorded more than 120 billion USD in revenue during last financial year. Looking to reinforce their business and maintain its strong sales performance, they are now in search of a Senior Key Account Manager. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Key Account Manager.
You will be driving sales and maintaining relationship with key account customer. You will be coordinating with both internal and external parties to ensure sustainable growth and market leadership. As a Senior Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and driving sales strategies within assigned customer account
- Maintaining and building strong partnership with key account through supporting promotional campaign, trade terms negotiations etc
- Implementing category management strategy for key customer in accordance with company's policies and compliances
- Conducting market research and analysis to generate competitive insight, strategies and suggestions for key customer
- Identifying new opportunities for efficiency, quality and profitability improvement in account management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with more than 7 years of key account management experience within the FMCG sector
- Experience managing Wellcome and 7-11 accounts would be an advantage
- Candidates will less experience iwll be considered as Key Account Manager
- Independent and accountable with good presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC235104.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.