Senior Key Account Executive - FMCG MNC
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$312000 - HK$364000.00 per annum|
Our client is a FMCG MNC with reputable brands wide product portfolio. They have more than 100,000 employees over the globe and an annual revenue growth of more than 15 percent last year. To further enhance its business in 2020, they are currently looking for an Senior Key Account Executive to join their growing team. Candidate with stronger experience will be considered as Assistant Key Account Manager.
You will be responsible for building and sustaining strong relationship with clients of major sales channel and expanding current business. You will be executing sales strategies to achieve sales target. As a Senior Key Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing sales plan to drive sales performance and achieve sales target
- Maintaining and developing strong and thriving relationship with key accounts
- Conducting market research and analysis for sales report to further enhance company's sales strategies and business model
- Responding to clients' inquiries and needs to ensure a stable flow of sales operation
- Coordinating with merchandising, supply chain and other stake holders to maximize efficiency with sales forecast, stock level management, and promotions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related majors with 2 years' experience in key account management for FMCG companies
- Experience within the food & beverage sector would be an advantage
- Experience handling supermarket or convenient store accounts would be an advantage
- Positive and open-minded personality with willingness to learn
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Key Account Manager.
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 242190
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.