Senior Java Developer (FX Treasury 50K monthly)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$45000.00 - HK$50000.00 per month|
Our client is a multinational financial institution with locations across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Hong Kong. Their business focuses in foreign exchange, fund investment, wealth management as well as a growing Fin-Tech arm with multiple licenses and a listed entity across their global locations. They are looking for a Java Developer to join their technology team, he/she will be working on development for treasury systems with exposure to FX Trading, Fintech Systems and Big Data.
This position will start on a 12-Months Contract, with high chance to convert to a permanent role within the first year. Salary goes up to HKD 50K per month, A-Grade Office Location.
- Perform system analyst, design, programming, implementation and ongoing support of business applications;
- Create test plan, perform software testing and debugging;
- Create/review functional and system documentation;
- Ensure deliverables adhere to the standard, schedule and quality requirement;
- Perform system management and support.
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines;
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge on Spring AOP, RESTful API, node.js, React, Kafka, Docker, Redis, Cloud technology, Agile framework;
- Experience in developing FX trading applications in a financial institution is an advantage;
Interested parties, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "APPLY NOW"