(Senior) IT Business Analyst (Cloud)- (30-60k)
- Carry out project implementations, continuous enhancements and support for enterprise IT applications related to power engineering. These application systems include, but not limited to, AM/FM, GIS, safety management systems, BIM etc.
- Gather and analyse user requirements
- Assist in managing small to mid-sized projects end to end, from requirements review and solution proposal up until deployment and rollout.
- Assist in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration and performance.
- Evaluate technical feasibilities and resource requirements for IT projects or system enhancements.
- Coordinate with users, contractors and vendors.
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent. Business Analyst certification from HKITPC would be an advantage.
- At least 4 years' IT experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems.
- Good spoken and written English is required. Fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage.
- Good documentation, report writing, and presentation skill preferred.
- Be agile and a fast learner with high adaptability to new technologies.
- Previous experience in Intergraph or ESRI is highly preferred.
- Knowledge / experience in Cloud platform and technologies e.g. Azure, AWS, EIP, API management etc. would be an advantage.
- Knowledge / experience in .NET, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Basic, Java, C++, Oracle, SQL Database Server or other Microsoft technologies would be an advantage.
- Team oriented, Self-motivated, good Attention-to-Detail, creative with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.