Senior IT Audit Manager - Up to 80K
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Key Performance Objectives
- Deputize and assist in overseeing the IT internal audit function for Group
- Prepare comprehensive annual risk assessments and long -range programs of audit coverage consistent with Company and departmental goals.
- Provide CAATs and other IT-related support to operational audit teams
- Provide continuous monitoring strategies and tools to aid the department
- Key Responsibilities
- Design and execute the annual IT audit plan consistent with the strategic vision of the department.
- Establish goals of IT audits and CAAT for the department in consistence with the Company's audit charter and develop operating plans to accomplish those goals.
- Ensure the appropriate IT audit team structure and lead a professional team to execute the audit plan.
- Train, develop, mentor and evaluate IT audit team members. Provide guidance and tools for team members career development. Comply and advocate the company's diversity commitment, policies and legal requirements.
- Establish and maintain a quality assurance program to monitor performances; develop and maintain relevant SOPs on IT audit.
- Participate in departmental initiatives and projects under the direction of the IT Audit Director to develop a world class internal audit function.
- Provide status report of progress and execution of the audit plan to the IT Audit Director or his designee as required.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of departmental budgets on IT-related matters.
- Review IT audit planning memoranda, work programs, audit working papers, finding and recommendations.
- Ensure IT audits adequately address associated risks, achieve stated objectives within budgeted hours, and that work is performed in accordance with professional and department standards.
- Serve as an internal control subject matter expert in the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new technologies and processes to ensure IT audit team's competitiveness.
- Ensure prompt and appropriate reporting of significant audit findings and compliance violations in accordance with Company's policies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations while maintaining adequate controls to safeguard Company assets. Assess and provide assurance on the effectiveness of remedial actions implemented by management.
- Continue professional development through membership and participation in professional associations, development and presentation of in-house training programs, and continuing professional education.
- Maintain current knowledge of professional standards on IT audit, gaming, and other relevant regulations.
- Maintain effective and professional working relationship with IT and operational management, regulatory and external auditors to conduct and complete IT audits.
- Assist in ASG projects in other locations, e.g. LVS, MBS, as needed and upon local management's approval.
- Perform additional duties as directed by the IT Audit Director.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, and preferably Master's Degree in accounting, business, IT or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in IT audit or IT risk discipline, and 5+ years in senior management role.
- Certification required in at least one of the following: CIA or CISA, and desirable in PMP, Prince2, CFE and/or CISSP.
- Proven record of leadership skills and the ability to coach and develop professional staff.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills.
- Must have expert level of knowledge of auditing/IT auditing standards, principles and techniques and/or knowledge in investigations, including information discovery and evidence preservation.
- Must have the ability to manage the collection, compilation, analysis, and collection of data.
- Big Four IT auditing/consulting experiences desirable.
- High ethical standards, level of commitment and ability to cope with complexity and change.
- Exhibits outstanding leadership, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Must adhere to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and professional auditing standards and ethics.
- Must have expert knowledge of auditing standards, principles and techniques.
- Must have the ability to manage the collection, compilation and analysis of data.
- Must have the ability to gain cooperation and confidence of audit customers.
- Must be able to establish excellent professional working relationships with audit staff and other team members.
- Must be available to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and be accountable to all deliverables under his/ her leadership.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in standard English in written and oral business communications
- Proficient in Mandarin or Cantonese desirable.