Senior IT Analyst (SAP/ MS Windows Server/ SQL Server)- 40-60k
- Technical planning, analysis, design, and implementation of SAP and non-SAP applications under Microsoft Windows and SQL environment in MS Azure environment
- Be the primary support providing technical solution and ongoing support for both SAP and non-SAP applications that integrate with Microsoft based application landscape both On-Premises and MS Azure environments
- Install, upgrade and provide SAP BASIS and technical support on SAP ERP, BW, CRM, SRM, IS-U/CCS, PO, NetWeaver Gateway and Enterprise Portal as well as technical support for non-SAP applications
- Suggest technical implementation plans and produce technical documentation
- Propose system or work improvement to streamline services delivery & technology support for applications
- Manage vendors for project deliverables and technical support activities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 5 years of IT experience in Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server implementation and support
- At least 3 years hands-on background on SAP and MS SQL server combination and had participated in the full project life cycle in one or more SAP and MS SQL server-based projects implementation, covering blueprint, realization, implementation, operation and production support
- Solid experience with SAP ERP upgrade, support packages upgrade, Solution Manager, OSS, and SAP system monitoring
- Knowledge and experience with SAP technologies including ABAP, Workflow, NetWeaver, BW, ISU-CCS, CRM, Enterprise Portal, SRM and NetWeaver Gateway, and beneficial if with IXOS and other non-SAP technologies
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.