(Senior) IT Analyst (SAP/ABAP)- 40-60k
Reporting to senior manager, project manager or team lead, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
- Participate in the entire development which involves project / vendor management, project implementation, application system design, programming, testing and documentation
- Obtain and analyze user requirements and identify solution / alternatives
- Evaluate feasibility and resource requirements for system enhancement
- Map business requirements and business processes into technical design
- Provide system maintenance and support for IT applications
- Provide end-user support for information queries from users
- A recognized University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years' experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP ISU / CRM / Billing / FICO / SD / MM, experience in utility retail applications is an advantage
- Knowledge / hand-on experience on large scale billing and bill presentment systems (e.g. OpenText Exstream) with sound knowledge in billing process would be a definite advantage
- Knowledge / hands-on experience in SAP ABAP programming and integration with 3rd party system (e.g. via SAP NetWeaver Gateway or an Enterprise Integration Platform)
- Knowledge / hands-on experience in Enterprise integration platform, API management gateway (e.g.Dell Boomi, APIGee, Microsoft Biztalk) , SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Microsoft C# or .Net environments would be an advantage
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.