(Senior) IT Analyst (SAP/ABAP)- 20-45k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Reporting to project manager or team lead, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
- Obtain and analyze user requirements and identify solution alternatives
- Participate in project planning, application system design, programming, testing and documentation
- Evaluate feasibility and resource requirements for system enhancement
- Map business requirements and business processes into technical design
- Provide system maintenance and support for IT applications
- Provide end-user support for information queries from users
- Manage contractors and vendors for project implementation
- A recognized University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years' experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems.
- Knowledge / experience in SAP, IS-U, CRM, ABAP programming, Windows, Mircosoft Biztalk, SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Microsoft C# or .Net environments would be an advantage.
- Technical knowledge in statistical analysis and data science is a plus
- Ability to analyze data, identify business relevant patterns, discover and present insights
- Self initiative, fast learner, creative and innovative with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation / report writing skill
- Good spoken and written English
- Fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage