(Senior) IT Analyst Programmer (DevOps/ Automation script)- 25k
- You will be a core member of our System Development team to implement DevOps automation & efficiency projects for large scales of Enterprise Systems and Infrastructures including VMware, OpenStack, and Hadoop platforms.
- This is an excellent opportunity to participate in our most challenging projects of Enterprise system implementation, supporting and new technologies evaluations.
- Implement DevOps automation for Enterprise systems and infrastructures
- Evaluate and implement efficient and scalable system management and automation tools to support our Enterprise Applications on Linux & Windows platforms.
- On Job Training will be provided where applicable.
- University graduate in Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience in DevOps development tools such as Ansible, Ruby, Jenkins is advantageous
- Experience in developing automation scripts such as Python, Perl, Linux Shell, PowerShell scripts are advantageous
- Some experiences and exposures to Enterprise Linux, Virtualization or Docker platforms are advantageous
- The initiative, strong willingness, and positive innovation to learn and to implement new technologies including DevOps tools, containers management tools, public cloud API integration, open-source
- Proficient spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is a plus
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.