Senior IT Analyst (IoT/ Change Management)- 20-30k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Identify new smart office related technologies through engaging different office environments.
- Search for scope different smart technologies which can be deployed within the Innovation Hub and then structure short projects where feedback can be sought on how he could be offered as a product
- Dive into the intricacies of IoT related solutions (configuration, communication, operations) and understand the technology
- Act as a spokesperson for the Digital Products team to guests that come to see the office environment and coordinate tours within an office and broader HKSTP ecosystem
- Engage with startups within HKSTP and other startup ecosystems to identify opportunities for collaboration either within the smart office space or broader Digital Products space
- Ability to critically review new technology offerings in how these could benefit customers
- Ability to transition proof of concept solutions into a production-grade offering
- Write communication presentations tailored to non-technical audiences which range from Smart Office related activities and overall Digital Products team operations
- A Bachelors degree a minimum, with preferably 2+ years hands-on experience in a technology related discipline
- Technical experience in either development (Java, .NET, Python, HTML etc.), public cloud (preferably AWS), database technologies (preferable Graph) a definite advantage
- Skills in analyzing and visualizing data is a must
- Be a clear, confident and persuasive communicator, with excellent presentation skills and with the ability to structure a coherent and logical argument. Be confident to defend assumptions, projections, and recommendations.
- Previous experience in a startup or agile delivery environment an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to articulate complex technical problems tailored towards audience technical competency
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and people skills, including the ability to work independently. Ability to prioritize between competing opportunities.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.