Senior IT Analyst – Governance
Our client is a well-established listed company in Hong Kong with a diversified portfolio of businesses across the Greater China region. Hong Kong is their headquarter and a leadership opportunity has arisen for an energetic and experienced individual to be Senior IT Analyst - Governance.
- IT Governance
- Maintain, update and enforce IT governance processes e.g. investment management, process control, project monitoring, benefits tracking, risk profiling and management, etc.
- Update existing Governance documents for streamlining and catering the necessary change for Cloud, Agile and DevOps.
- Oversee the reviewing process of IT project business cases to ensure the appropriateness of the investment.
- Provide value-added advices to business stakeholders in building sound business cases justification for IT projects
- Quality Assurance
- Implement and perform control functions to ensure projects / IT operations were properly following prevailing governance framework
- Promote IT projects quality assurance, system development methodology and project management framework
- Audit Coordination
- Coordinate IT audit and internal control review processes
- Follow up and implement agreed audit actions
- Assist in the overall operation of the Project Management Office
- A recognized university degree in Business Management, Finance, Information Technology or relevant disciplines.
- Possession of professional qualification on IT audit, IT governance, project management, quality assurance or accounting will be an advantage
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience in one or more of the below areas:
- IT Governance and Quality Assurance
- IT Audit
- Operation Risk Management
- Process Revamp
- Proficient in written English and visual presentation development for articulating complex concept
- Ability to influence people with strong communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Financial acumen with knowledge in accounting / investment analysis
- Business-minded, performance-driven, results-oriented and possess strategic as well as innovative thinking
- Proficiency in various presentation and analysis tools such as PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access,etc.
- Fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English.