Senior Inventory Planner - US Fortune 500 FMCG Group
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a subsidiary of one of the Largest Fortune 500 FMCG company. Started in the US, our client has now branched out and have sales network in 100 different countries in the world. Their HK branch being their key Asia hub is now undergoing an aggressive expansion plan and they are now in search for a Senior Inventory Planner to join their team.
Along with your own subordinates, you will be coordinating and working closely with different key internal and external stakeholders including the sales department and various key distributor. Through statistical forecast and sales analysis, you will be managing and setting inventory targets for different APAC regions including Singapore, Macau, Australia and Hong Kong. Last but not least you will also act as the project leader of the implementation of demand solutions system in Asia and China.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder, major in Supply Chain Management or Logistics is preferred
- At least 4 years relevant experience in inventory management; China market, FMCG and retail experience are preferable
- Strong numerical sense and logical thinking
- Independent, self-motivated and with strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline with high accuracy
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluent in Mandarin is preferred
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.