Senior Internal Auditor - Regional Role
About the Company
Our client is a listed MNC with retail and sourcing operations throughout the APAC region. With various brands under the group, they have diversified their business into different business sectors and niches. They are currently looking for a talented individual to join their team and lead audit engagements within various business operations in the group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Senior Internal Audit Manager to handle assignments in the region
- Manage retail related audits in addition to financial and operational audit. IT audit is a plus but not necessary.
- All rounded financial and operational audit assignments within the APAC region
- Execute fieldwork and provide insightful reports to the audit committee
- Manage internal business stakeholders and ensure that recommendations are implemented
- Lead investigations on ad hoc cases with recommendation of improvement
- Ad Hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least 4 years of experience in Audit firms or internal audit position
- Qualified Accountant or CIA
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to understand complex issues
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Occasional business travel needed - 50%
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #227496 - Senior Internal Auditor in subject line.