Senior Internal Audit Manager
About the company:
Our client is part of a leading conglomerate group with exposure in multiple industries such as retail, sourcing and trading. With a presence over 10 different countries, the company has been growing at a positive rate and has expanded its business into other growing fields. The are currently looking for a Senior Internal Audit Manager to drive its team growth and to further enhance its controls whilst mitigating operational and financial risk.
- Assist with development of risk based audit plans for the company
- Execute fieldwork and provide insightful reports to the audit committee
- Lead investigations on ad hoc cases with recommendation of improvement to senior management
- Monitor the progress of recommendations and report overdue items to management
- Supervision and coaching of subordinates
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in Audit, Big 4 experience is an added advantage
- Qualified Accountant or CIA qualification required
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to understand complex issues
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Occasional business travel needed
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For quick applications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #222552 in the subject line.