Senior Internal Audit Manager - Insurance Broker
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$720 - HK$840000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokerage players in the world. As part of their Global Internal Audit function, our client is looking for an experienced internal auditor to join their established team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the function, you will get involved with various internal engagements in the region, with opportunities to go to different jurisdictions including Asia, Australia, NZ and pacific islands, Europe, North & South America, when required by the business. This role fits an individual who enjoys a lot of interactions with all levels of stakeholder, oversee numerous projects, and be part of a dynamic team. You will cover internal control, operational and compliance reviews, write and present findings, and solutions to the senior management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years relevant working experience audit within sizeable financial services organisation
- Insurance industry background highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written) in English a MUST. Cantonese and Mandarin skills definite plus
- Advanced influencing skills, with strong organisational skills and ability to juggle different projects / engagements at one time
- 30-40% regional travel required
Interested parties, please send your updated CV or click on APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR218693
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.