Senior HR Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$550000.00 - HK$660000.00 per annum|
Our client, a fast expanding Financial Institution with global footprints and Hong Kong as their International hub. They are currently seeking for a talented and ambitious Business Partnering Human Resource Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the VP HR, you will lead a small team and partner with business leaders, providing support on full spectrum of HR duties, covering circa 10 markets in Asia Pacific. As part of the HR function and COE teams, you will be the first point of contact for operations and handle employee relation matters, talent development and organisation development. Another major remit of this role is to help align practices and processes for different jurisdictions; play a key role in integrating staff member and assist with talent engagement activities. This role will see you interacting with in-country functional teams, being the go-to person on corporate policy and global guidance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, at least 5 years in a regional BP role
- Prior experience gained in Investment Banks is highly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and result driven environment is essential
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 235544 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only