Senior HR Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$700000.00 - HK$780000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the leading financial services provider with a well established global operations and an unrivalled position in Asia. With Hong Kong as one of their key hubs and continued expansions in the region, they are looking to enhance their L&D function with an energetic and experienced Learning & Development Senior Manager. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Manager role.
Reporting to the VP HR, this is an individual contributor role working in a small team. With a focus on training delivery on leadership and learning, you will partner closely with business heads, assessing learning needs across the functional teams in Hong Kong. You will design and develop programmes, ensuring content is aligned with regional and local L&D objectives. Engaging with internal stakeholders and external vendors, you will help facilitate the delivery as well as monitoring the effectiveness and benefits. In addition, you will project manage the high potential leadership programmes and tailored workshops as required. This is a highly dynamic role where you will be constantly involved with various functions at the senior level.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of L&D related experiences
- Prior exposure in the Financial Services industry highly preferred
- Excellent rapport building skills; ability to communicate effectively
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Creative and positive mindset with an energetic attitude
- Excellent command of both Chinese and English
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 223920 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only