Senior Fund Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established investment group based in China covering various industries. Due to continuous business growth, the group is aggressively expanding in APAC and an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Fund Management team.
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be leading a small team to manage the Group's PE fund portfolio. You will be closely monitoring the Group's current investment portfolio for their performance and involve in any related matters. In addition, you will be expected to be equipped with solid market knowledge as well as maintain a close relationship with external business stakeholder for originating potential investment opportunities. Furthermore, you will also be required to assess prospective investment opportunities by researching, conducting due diligence, as well as financial modeling. As a Senior Fund Manager, you will also be needed to perform deal execution and other ad hoc. tasks.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree in BBA or equivalent disciplines with accounting qualification such as CFA or CPA
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Investment Banking / Asset Management / Private equity or other Financial Institutions
- Strong analytic and modeling skills as well as business acumen
- Sound knowledge in FOFs
- Hands-on experience in Due Diligence and financial modeling
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.