Senior Fund Accountant - Private Equity
Our client is one of the largest China focussed private equity firms with continuous growth in their Hong Kong operations. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Fund Accountant to join their Finance team.
You will be responsible for handling daily operations of their funds, maintaining financial statements and records, as well as performing reconciliation of their books. You will liaise with both the front office and back office functions, and assist on KYC checks required. This role will allow plenty of room to grow for those who are keen to develop their career in the buy-side.
To be considered, individuals must possess:
- CPA qualification or equivalent
- At least 6 years' working experience with hands-on experience in fund accounting / fund administration, and commercial accounting highly preferable
- Ability to multi-task and meet different deadlines
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Immediately Available to start desirable
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR222053.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.