Senior Fund accountant - Asset Management Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to HK$480000.00 per annum|
- Well-establish Asset Management firm
- Work-life balance
- Excellent remuneration package & benefits
Our client is a well-established Asset Management firm with AUM over USD 30 billions and strong business operations across APAC regions. Due to continuous business growth, a new headcount is created and they are currently looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you are responsible for the preparation of the investor reporting or industry fund reporting templates and ensure the accuracy of the reports. You are also required to handle month-end NAV closing and periodic financial statements. As a Senior Fund Accountant, you are also required to process expense payments for funds under the Absolute Returns strategy, treasury management as well as perform other ad hoc business analysis or investment reports upon request.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Fund Accounting
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.