Senior Full Stack Developer, AI Product, up to 50k
My client is an award winning AI company who is looking for a Full-stack Developer to expand the capacity in handling massive Data and generate customer insight in a quicker manner.
You will be responsible for building web applications and integrate with the core algo.
What you will handle:
- Responsible to manage one or more software services throughout their lifecycle.
- Breakdown functional requirements into small development units.
- Work with our designer to integrate visual designs or animations
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong verbal communication skills and able to work effectively in self-organizing teams.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years' experience in web development spanning the whole lifecycle from architecture, design, implementation, testing to deployments, upgrades and depreciation.
- Highly experienced in back-end programming languages in Python, GoLang, Java
- Knowledge of mobile application development for iOS, Android, React Native.
- Knowledge of RESTful services.
- Knowledge of messaging protocols (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Knowledge on machine learning algorithms and data pipelines is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Experience with the design of MicroService architectures is a plus.
- Able to setup and work with Continuous integration workflows
Interested parties please apply directly, email to email@example.com or call Bond Sze at 3103 4344 for a confidential conversation. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.