Senior FP&A Manager (Retail)
The company is a globally recognized brand in the retail industry. Their stores are well established and compete in the luxury retail space. Due to further expansion of the team and business, they are currently looking for a talented FP&A Senior Manager to provide valuable insights for strategic decision making.
- Work closely with the CFO and MD to provide valuable financial and business insights
- Assist in the standardization and improvement of management reports
- Drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Take part in 5 year strategic plan.
- Perform trend and business analysis, by product categories, store location etc.
- Act as the finance business partner and work closely with sales and marketing
- Ad hoc projects
- CPA qualified accountant preferred. Relevant degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 5-10 years of experience in an analytical position
- Previous experience in retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical firms would be an added advantage
- Regional exposure in APAC or globally preferred
- Excellent business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #223020 in the subject title.